GET STARTED NOW
Find out how your agency can start reducing costs and save money. Call (800) 575-1736 for more information.
Onvia DemandStar provides government purchasing offices with a comprehensive, electronic, and easy-to-use procurement tool that efficiently connects you and your contractors and suppliers.
Why do more government agencies use Onvia DemandStar to streamline their procurement process?
- To Access More Qualified Suppliers
With Onvia DemandStar you can expand the number of qualified suppliers receiving your quotes, bids and RFPs, increasing competition between bidding suppliers.
- Increase Staff Productivity
Spend less time managing your supplier database, supplier inquiries, fulfilling supplier request for opportunity information, and tabulating results.
- Save money
At no charge, your agency can take advantage of comprehensive online bid tracking, management tools and fulfillment of bid notification, plans and specs, allowing you to save money due to improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Because it is easy-to-use
You will enjoy the simplicity of completing quotes, bids and RFPs, enabling your staff to save time and money – and generate better results during the procurement process.
What Onvia DemandStar can do for your purchasing department:
1. Automatically notify suppliers of your bids and RFPs
2. Distribute bid specifications and blueprints online -- reduce the manual effort of copying and mailing document and answering supplier phone calls
3. Track all bid activity
4. Verify suppliers have received bid documents and addenda
5. Research our ever-growing bid library of more than 60,000 specifications to develop your own bids and RFPs
QuoteWire for informal quotes
1. Solicit quotes electronically - no need for multiple phone calls to suppliers
2. Receive quotes electronically, with automatic tabulation of responses
3. Evaluate quotes online quickly and easily
4. Notify suppliers automatically of awards
For more information about how your purchasing office can get started with Onvia DemandStar, contact Onvia Agency Services.